Mr. Wannabe | Sex: Malaysian Gothic

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Malaysian Gothic

FAKE MALAYSIAn GOTHIC
All poserssss!!
are these kids suppose to represent anything at all? what the f**k are they trying to prove? that they have stupid looking costumes? and umbrellas that serves no purpose other than to look fashionable? all for the sake of fashion? what fashion? these are vile images of idiots parading as something that they are not.. well maybe they are… stupid posers that is! that’s what they are.. this is nothing more but a humane disaster… pollution on the aesthetic of life per se.. what are these kids anyways? a mass product of my chemical romance’s MTV videoclips? let’s hope these kids kill themselves before they realize how moronic and obtuse they look…. and how they are making people sick just by looking at them..

emo kid 1

If you look like this, watch out, because you have ruined my day.

emo kid 2

Why have you ruined my day? Because I think you suck and deserve a punch in the face for sucking. Because you’re neither what you think you are nor what you make yourself out to be.

emo kids!

You have ruined my day too.

emo kids 2

I will kick your a$$e$ when I see you.

emo kids 3

Die.

emo kids 4

You. On the left. I will kick your ass first. And last.

emo kids 6

Die.

emo kids 7

Die.

emo kids 8

Because. All. Of. You. Are. fcuking. Posers.

emo kids 9

Die.

emo kids 7

Die. Die. Die!

emo kids 8

You. Squatting. I will punch you in the eye. I promise..

emo kids 9

You are part of the reason why we get a bad rep in the media. You call yourselves emo/punk/metal (or gothic!) when all you listen to is My Chemical Romance but you have no idea who the fcuk Ian MacKaye is, do you? You tell people you watched/loved Nightmare before Christmas and Corpse Bride but you have no fcuking clue who Tim Burton is. You think Emily the Strange is cool but the name Buzz Parker is unfamiliar to you. You are trend whores, nothing more. I feel sorry for you. Maybe I’ll feel sorrier after I kick your teeth in.

If you wish to avoid an a$$ kicking, please get a clue on faqs.org and wikipedia.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaa...cm bodoh je gothic dyorng