Mr. Wannabe | Sex: About me

Monday, August 27, 2007

About me

just call me Alan(real life) aka Mr.Wannabe (internet) im 16. just bcuz im not in 'one-of-the-boys' doesnt mean that im a faggot.i rather bein hated or alone than mixing with all those annoyin/famous/over-actin people. I don’t give a fuck bcuz I have so many friends that support everything I do. u can find me different by the way i talk/smile to u. i dont break hearts. im a green-natural lover. i dont like to communicate with people who hav broke up all the walls in my head.

people keep tellin me that emo is a trend. all i know that was an old storyy. but look at now, people nowdays colored their hair, wear stupid silver/gold things, big-buffalo shades and guess what, club&disco r their favourite place to hang-out. malay guys wear like a 'jinjang' chinese makes me sicx. u know wat, thats wat we calld a fucking TREND not stylish or wtf ever!

yea i know most of the people who goes to this 'club' are damn cool.u can see the coolness from them when they started to dance,it's like someone been shooting to them and they were like avoiding all the bullets harharha ..it's so goddamn funniest things ever to me! and what in the down world is wrong with them? it's like they've been set time to dance.u can see them when u talking to them and suddenly they were like go far away to the conner and start dancing without hearing any music.it's that what u guys call 'cool'..wow..if thats cool..im sure that i suck..BIG TIME..you know why? i can't dance..i can only dance to one rythm that is mosh!

For those who read my blog, the reason i set my profile to private is not bcuz of my page is soo exclusive, hiding my age or sumthing. this is bcuz of those stupid infamous keep stealing my stuff and even my pictures! shame on them.

i don’t mind having a blog on the internet. i don’t take all of this internet stuff to seriously. so don’t think that i do. if u respect me ill respect u, come talk to me,
message or blablabla.

For me, emo is just a fashion. i do stick wit emo fashions. that’s the way I live.ive been told that emo also is a trend. i stick wit that trend ONLY,(hair-do, fashion, make-ups, tights) and im not one of those emo freaks who label themselves like broken-kids, suicide-kids, hated, ‘in-with-a-bullet-out-with-hearts’ or whatever, that’s so fucking ridiculous. oh btw, that’s reminds me of Gaara, lol.

i don’t talk a lot and im very quiet, i guess ive proven that in school where the boys and girls there are too havoc and too annoying to hang-out with, especially the ones who same badge as me. i do respect my seniors and i enjoyd hang-out with them, well some of them. if the boys in my school are about to fight, i can see that they are tryin to showing off their power to others. that’s soo fucking vain. i hate school!

music is my life, I love goin to shows especially gigs that got anything to do with hardcore/metal shows. i play guitar and am slowly getting better. im in the band called.. oh gosh we haven’t named the band yet, lol. whatever is… naming the band is not really important to me. and INDIE is the genre. its really fun n easy to play an indie songs. im not an universal listener becuz i don’t listen to techno n trance, listening to those music turn me to a fucking stupid monkey dancing on the top of the roof. I listen to hiphop-rock / rapmetal just like the band/artist called Outkast and Limpbizkit becuz theyre better than techno! .


i think hearts are precious things, u should be careful with them, if u break my heart, i seriously don’t know what to do…

we’re living in the same country that known as a peaceful country(msia) but why must theres a racist? ahh I don’t make or lookin for enemies like shere khan the tiger. honestly when people around me are going to fight especially malay and Indian, I mind my own business to not join the malays. I don’t care about them becuz seriously im not a fucking racists and I don’t owe ‘em a goddamn thing, I don’t wanna be fighter or legend or anything, Cuz the longer I’m alive the better off they’ll be. ahh those motherfucker just don’t understand all my hate and my pain.


I have my own abilities to design my own hair so that’s why I wantd to be a hair designer someday. I can design ur hair for free, lol. I adore girls who have a beautiful long hair and a straight fringe with a bit curly at the back. that kind of wonderful hair seriously turns me on! ooh how I wish I can play with ‘her’ hair. grrrrrr. and btw I prefer straight black hair for myself. for guys, I adore red Mohawk so much…. like that hardcore motherfucker from Linkin Park, the one with the spectacles.


::oh yea,found my english wrongd? stfu man... blogger.com is not a grammar test nor english examination paper!

No comments: