Mr. Wannabe | Sex: FAQ

Monday, March 12, 2007

FAQ

Frequently Asked Question(s)

How many people write for your site?
Just me. I do all the articles, graphics, programming,
layout, email responses, etc.

To any question regarding link exchanges:
yes page rank 5 or above

How do you promote your blog?

I don't promote this site, all traffic has been generated by word-of-mouth alone.

How did your site/blog start?

I put the key in and turned.

Were you high when you wrote [article]?
I wouldn't remember, so probably.

How old are you? Where do you live? Etc?
Ask your girlfriend, she knows all about me.

I have a great idea for an article, why don't you
do a page about "blah blah blah...?" / May I send you my writing/ideas?
No. Do not send me your writing/ideas. I disregard all such email because
I don't want to post something on my website and have some dumbas* emailing
me a few weeks later claiming that they gave me the idea. I have anywhere
from 25-40 articles in queue at any given time. So I have more than enough
to write about, don't send me your ideas. You may send me general suggestions,
but if you're worried about me taking your ideas, then don't email me.

Is it alright if I link to your blog?
Yes, you don't need to ask permission to link to
my web site. Images are another story, see below...

Why did you start this blog?
At first, I put up a small site with only a few pages on
it just to spite my close friends. That was back in mid-late '07.
Since then, word has spread, and my site has grown like a rash.

How often do you update your blog?
At least once every day. And by "once every day," I
really mean "when I get a chance." And by "when I get a chance," I really
mean never.

Do you take donations?
I'm not going to hold this site
hostage to donations, but donations are always welcome. It takes a
lot to keep this site going, but if you want to really help me out, and you
know someone in the media, contact me (subject line "media" will
be prioritized). I have a lot more ideas than I have time to write about.
I have ideas that might be useful to you.

1. PayPal, my ID is azlan@rock.com

No comments: